Fatal accidents are the most sensitive cases. Our own senior partner, Thomas Carey, lost his wife to a drunk driver. Therefore, this is personal. We treat all of our clients with empathy and compassion. We fully understand this is a monumentally difficult time, emotionally and financially, and we’ll do everything in our power to bring you the justice you deserve.
Nothing will ever make up for the loss of a loved one. However, we can recover compensation for the following:
- Direct Expenses: All of your loved one’s medical bills and funeral expenses.
- Loss of Benefits: Monies the deceased would have received as pension/retirement.
- Loss of Future Earnings: The amount the deceased would have earned as a salary.
- Loss of Companionship: Losing a person also means losing their emotional support.
- Pain and Suffering: This includes depression, anger, and other emotions.
- Punitive Damages: Compensation imposed to punish the person driving under the influence.
At Carey Leisure & Neal, we have over 30 years of experience representing clients who have lost a loved one in a fatal collision. We are Board Certified experts recognized as such within the legal industry. When you become our client, we are available for you 24/7.
Contact us at (727) 799-3900 for a free no-obligation consultation and case evaluation.