Carey Leisure & Neal is a boutique law firm specializing in all types of personal injury cases. While there are many PI firms in the greater Tampa Bay area, several factors make our firm unique:
- Several of our attorneys have experienced firsthand what it feels like to lose a loved one to a drunk driver or to have their life momentarily altered by a car accident.
- Our attorneys are accessible. When you call us, you get to speak with an attorney instead of having to use office staff as messengers.
- All of our attorneys are Board Certified trial lawyers, a distinction that only 2% of Florida attorneys possess.
- We have over 30 years of experience working exclusively in personal injury and funeral malpractice cases.
- When you become a client, our attorneys will provide you with their cell phone number, for easier accessibility.
- If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you. Our attorneys will go wherever you need us.
Representing clients in personal injury and funeral malpractice cases isn’t just a job. It’s our calling. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident or slip and fall case, or someone else’s negligence resulted in the death of a loved one, let us help you.Schedule a Free Consultation
Our Firm’s History
The founding of the Law Offices of Carey Leisure & Neal came out of a tragic accident. In 1983, recently-married Tom Carey lost his wife, Joni, in a drunk driving accident. This event spurred him to become an activist against drunk driving with Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) and to cofound Remove Intoxicated Drivers (RID) in Tampa Bay. Additionally, he pursued legal advocacy for individuals whose lives have been changed by drunk driving and other forms of negligence. He founded a personal injury firm in 1984 that would eventually become Carey Leisure & Neal.
The fact that our attorneys are Board Certified makes their services stand out from the rest. Board certification requires extensive experience, peer reviews, and testing. Our team has proven its knowledge and skill by obtaining Board Certification state-wide, as well as nationally. We have what it takes to represent you in trial and fight for the compensation you deserve after an accident.
Record-Setting Jury Verdicts
Over the years, our firm began to set records in the area of jury verdicts. We achieved the first ever multimillion-dollar verdict in Pinellas County and broke the jury verdict record for the same county on multiple occasions. We strive always to be leaders in the area of drunk driving verdicts and other areas of negligence and injury. We also take the lead in the area of legislative efforts and charitable endeavors.
Why hire Carey Leisure & Neal?
Since 1984, our firm’s mission has been to represent injured individuals who have been the victim of negligence. Whether you have been hit by a drunk driver or have suffered a slip and fall or other form of premises liability, we can help. Call today to engage in a free consultation with a Clearwater personal injury lawyer from our firm. We have been in practice for more than 75 years and can provide the guidance and representation that you need. Our attorneys are available 24/7 and even give you their personal cell number and email for communication. Contact us right away to find out what we can do to recover your damages after an accident of any kind.
We Will Come To You 24/7 for a Free Consultation
If an attorney is not meeting with you personally from day one, that is not the attorney for you. Our attorneys will come to wherever you are, we will be there whenever you need us.